The D-pHi Series™
4-20 mA Differential pH Sensor
The D-phi Series re”D-phi”nes accuracy, reliability, and ease-of-use for pH sensors.
Avoid headaches and wasted money with features that eliminate common installation and maintenance problems. This pH sensor has an extremely stable differential electrode that “D-phies” dilution and debris build-up. It also has a fast response time (96% accurate in less than 5 seconds) and cannot be poisoned by chemicals. Lastly, the sensor is designed for 10+ years of service and the electrode never needs replacement.
Order now to enjoy less maintenance and lower expenses for your business.
Only $579 USD
Recommended for process control, wastewater, aquaculture, hydroponics, environmental remediation, and other applications requiring extremely stable, user-friendly, and low-maintenance pH monitoring.
You may also be interested in:
Have a question?
We have knowledgeable engineers ready to help with your project!
9 am to 5 pm PST – Monday through Friday
- Linear 4-20 mA output
- Simple to use and easy to calibrate
- Accurate over long distances
- Compatible with wide variety of dataloggers, PLCs, SCADA, and IoT systems.
- 2-wire connection with Reversible Input Protection
- 600 VDC electrical isolation
- Differential electrode technology (Click to learn more)
- Refillable electrode that never needs replacement
- Chemical-resistant titanium and Delrin® housing (PVDF available)
- Built-in 0-50°C temperature sensor (secondary 4-20 mA output)
- 3/4″ or 1″ NPT backend (depending on model)
- Fully submersible to 100 psi and 150°F
- Dry storage
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
The d-phi Series is fully submersible up to 100 psi
Model D-phi-s has a 3/4″ NPT thread for standpipe mounting.
Mount model D-phi-i inline up to 100psi with the built-in 1″ NPT thread.
|pH Range||0-14 pH|
|Output||4-20 mA | 2-wire|
|Wetted Materials||Delrin®, titanium, glass, Viton™|
|Operational Temperature Range||32-155°F (0-70°C)|
|Thread Type||3/4 inch MNPT or 1 inch MNPT|
|Max Flow Rate||10 ft per second|
|Pressure Range||0-100 psi|
|Automatic Temperature Compensation||32-155°F (0-70°C)|
|Power Supply Voltage||8-40 VDC|
|Warm-up Time||2 seconds|
|Response time||96% < 5 seconds|
|Length||9.25 in (23.5 cm)|
|Width||1.00 in (2.54 cm) max.|
|Weight (No cable)||0.50 lbs (0.227 kg)|
*After proper calibration
|Type||Kevlar® reinforced, water blocked, shielded, twisted-pair wiring|
|Maximum Distance||3 miles|
|Resistance per 1000 ft (304.8 m)||26 Ohms|
pHionics products comply fully with all applicable EU Directives to bear the CE Mark.
Delrin® and Kevlar® are registered trademarks of DuPont™.
Viton™ is a trademark of Chemours.