STs Series ORP Sensor
- Replaceable electrode with platinum sensing element measuring -1000 to +1000 mV oxidation-reduction potential (ORP)
- Large reference half-cell to reduce calibration frequency
- Secondary 0-50°C temperature sensor
- 2-wire, 4-20 mA analog outputs compatible with wide range of dataloggers or remote telemetry units (RTU)
- Narrow diameter (0.75 inches or 1.9 cm) for groundwater monitoring applications
- Low power usage
- -1000 to +1000 mV
- -1000 to +0 mV
- -500 to +500 mV
- +0 to +1000 mV
The pHionics STs Series™ ORP sensor provides reliable ORP (redox) and temperature measurements to a datalogger, RTU, PLC, or SCADA system for continuous water quality monitoring.
Accurate and low-maintenance operation is ensured with noise-resistant 4-20 mA analog signals and a large-volume, double-junction electrode. Typical electrode life is 2-4 years and, when needed, a replacement is easily installed thanks to pHionics’ patented pHiConn™ Connector System. In addition, the electronics are isolated to prevent ground loops and proprietary signal conditioning virtually eliminates background noise.
Durability is guaranteed with chemical-resistant 316 Stainless Steel (titanium optional) and high-quality double O-ring seals that last many years, even in harsh conditions. When combined with the compact design (0.75 in. or 19 mm diameter), this ORP sensor proves to be compatible with a wide range of applications.
If you need a sensor that works anytime, anywhere, for many years, then the pHionics STs Series ORP sensor is here for you.
All STs Series base prices include a 25 ft. (7.62 m) cable. Custom cable lengths available.
Have a question?
We have knowledgeable customer service representatives ready to help!
9 am to 5 pm PST – Monday through Friday
Full Features List
- Combination double-junction electrode with large, gel-filled reference
- Secondary 0-50°C temperature sensor
- 4-20 mA signal capable of transmission up to 3 miles (with proper wire gauge)
- Isolated to prevent ground loops
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (2% per degree Celsius)
- Chemical-resistant Delrin®, PVDF, and 316 Stainless Steel housing (Titanium optional)
- Narrow diameter (0.75 inches or 1.9 cm)
- Removable electrode guard to reduce debris or algae buildup and protect from damage
- Fully submersible up to 70 psi
- Shielded, Kevlar®-reinforced, water-blocked polyurethane cable
- Reversible Input Protection and Operation
- 2-second warm-up time and low power usage to avoid battery drain of datalogger or RTU
- Signal conditioning to remove background noise
The weak point of ORP sensors is their reference solution, which gets diluted by the sample over time. STs Series ORP sensors mitigate this problem by incorporating a reference half cell with a large reservoir. The high volume, combined with a low-flow reference gel and junction, reduces the dilution rate to provide stable measurements with less calibration.
No noise. No nonsense.
Experience the difference with our proprietary noise reduction technology.
STs Series ORP Sensor Specifications
|ORP (redox) Range||-1000 to +1000 mV|
|Pressure Range||0-70 psi|
Platinum sensing element
Silver/silver chloride gel-filled reference
|Automatic Temperature Compensation||None|
|Power Supply Voltage||8-40 VDC|
|Warm-up Time||2 seconds|
|Loop Impedance (Max)||
200 Ohms at 12 VDC
800 Ohms at 24 VDC
1600 Ohms at 40 VDC
|Response time||95% < 20 seconds|
|Wetted Materials||316 Stainless Steel, Delrin®, Viton™, epoxy|
|Length||14.25 in (36.20 cm)|
|Width||0.750 in (1.9 cm) maximum|
|Weight (No cable)||0.50 lbs (0.227 kg)|
|Linearity||± 4 mV|
|Accuracy||± 4 mV*|
|Sensitivity||± 1 mV|
|Stability||± 2 mV|
|Repeatability||± 10 mV|
*After proper calibration
|Power Supply Voltage||7-40 VDC|
|Type||4 conductor, Kevlar® reinforced, water blocked, shielded, twisted-pair wiring|
|Maximum Distance||3 miles|
|Resistance per 1000 ft (304.8 m)||26 Ohms|
pHionics products comply fully with all applicable EU Directives to bear the CE Mark.
Delrin® and Kevlar® are registered trademarks of DuPont™.
Viton™ is a trademark of Chemours.