Water Quality Monitoring Systems
pHionics™ water quality sensors are compatible with a wide range of monitoring systems, from simple dataloggers to advanced SCADA systems. While more complex applications may require a customized solution, the two water monitoring systems mentioned below will work for many standard applications such as environmental studies, wastewater monitoring, process control, and aquaculture.
These IoT systems were chosen because they are just like pHionics sensors. They are:
- Extremely easy to set up with very little experience required.
- Very reliable.
- Well supported by their respective companies.
These traits allow them to provide excellent value throughout years of demanding use.
Onset® HOBO RX3000
Best for Remote Datalogging
- Communication via cellular (4G LTE), ethernet, or Wi-Fi
- Handles up to eight 4-20 mA inputs using analog modules (RXMOD-A1)
- LCD screen for field deployment and troubleshooting
- Rugged NEMA 4X enclosure
- Simple plug-and-play setup
- Datalogging from 1 second to 18 hour intervals
- Cloud-based HOBOlink application for remote data access
EZEio® mkII System
Best for Process Control
- Cloud-based datalogger and PLC for water monitoring and control
- Handles 40+ analog inputs with use of expanders
- Communication via cellular (LTE-CAT-M1) and ethernet
- Pre-configured or custom drivers available for control applications
- Provides Modbus/TCP, CANbus, and SDI-12 outputs to integrate with other hardware
- Datalogging from 5 second to 10 minute intervals
- IP40 rating with option to purchase weatherproof casing and solar panels for remote applications