The D-pHi Series™
4-20 mA Differential ORP Sensor
If you want a user-friendly, low-maintenance ORP monitoring system, then this 4-20 mA ORP (redox) sensor is your answer.
Enjoy hassle-free installation, calibration, and cleaning. Avoid headaches like ground loops, electrode poisoning, and electrode replacement thanks to the differential electrode. With all these benefits, a 2-year warranty, and exceptional product support*, this ORP sensor serves up incredible value for your business.
Oh, and it is designed to last 10+ years.
Order now to experience the D-phi difference.
*Support includes comprehensive troubleshooting resources, responsive customer service, and discounted rebuilding or replacement services in the event of damage.
Only $639 USD
Recommended for process control, wastewater, aquaculture, hydroponics, environmental remediation, and other applications requiring user-friendly and low-maintenance ORP sensors.
Have a question?
We have knowledgeable engineers ready to help with your project!
9 am to 5 pm PST – Monday through Friday
D-phi Series ORP Sensor Features
- Linear 4-20 mA output
- Simple to use and easy to calibrate
- Accurate over long distances
- Compatible with wide variety of dataloggers, PLCs, SCADA, and IoT systems.
- Differential electrode technology (Click to learn more)
- Refillable electrode that never needs replacement
- Chemical-resistant titanium and Delrin® housing (PVDF available)
- Built-in 0-50°C temperature sensor (secondary 4-20 mA output)
- 3/4″ or 1″ NPT backend (depending on model)
- Fully submersible to 100 psi and 150°F
- Dry storage
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- 600 VDC electrical isolation
- 2-wire connection with Reversible Input Protection
The d-phi Series is fully submersible up to 100 psi
Model D-phi-s has a 3/4″ NPT thread for standpipe mounting.
Mount model D-phi-i inline up to 100psi with the built-in 1″ NPT thread.
|ORP Range||-1000 to +1000 mV|
|Output||4-20 mA | 2-wire|
|Wetted Materials||Delrin®, titanium, glass, platinum, Viton™|
|Operational Temperature Range||32-155°F (0-70°C)|
|Thread Type||3/4 inch MNPT or 1 inch MNPT|
|Max Flow Rate||10 ft per second|
|Pressure Range||0-100 psi|
|Automatic Temperature Compensation||32-155°F (0-70°C)|
|Power Supply Voltage||8-40 VDC|
|Warm-up Time||2 seconds|
|Response time||95% < 5 seconds|
|Length||9.25 in (23.5 cm)|
|Width||1.00 in (2.54 cm) max.|
|Weight (No cable)||0.50 lbs (0.227 kg)|
*After proper calibration
|Type||Kevlar® reinforced, water blocked, shielded, twisted-pair wiring|
|Maximum Distance||3 miles|
|Resistance per 1000 ft (304.8 m)||26 Ohms|
pHionics products comply fully with all applicable EU Directives to bear the CE Mark.
Delrin® and Kevlar® are registered trademarks of DuPont™.
Viton™ is a trademark of Chemours.